Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Well look at this shit here

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bird...I think she should be flogged with a wet noodle for that statment. What do you think?

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member RhainbowBrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#ff0000">*Skips into bar*

    Can I have a red drink? Please?</Font>

    no silly writing, here, you...

    one drink coming up
    ------------------
    I'm a moderator...?

    [This message has been edited by Firebird98 (edited November 13, 2001).]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member RhainbowBrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#FFFF00">W<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#FF6600">h<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#CC0000">y <FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#CC00FF">N<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#6600CC">o<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#0000CC">t</FONT><FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" SIZE=3 COLOR="#33CC00">?</FONT>

    wink biggrin wink

    What kind of drink?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a screaming orgasm? wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  5. #25
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'LL Take a screaming Orgasm PLEASE! smile

    ------------------
    I'm not short. I'm undertall.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And a sex on the beach...

    ------------------
    I'm not short. I'm undertall.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Darkwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2000
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *slinks out of the dark corner he was hording the Zigen Boc in*

    They only get the hot tub AFTER I set up teh Vedio feed.


    Darkwolf


    ------------------
    Those that fear the dark, will never know its true beauty.

    Chivalry is not dead, it's just the white horse isn't praticle and that shiny armor blinded us more than it ever illuminated.

    The truth against the world.

    Nathriheccune Gahinneverahtunin Zehgessurklach Zunnus.

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is this some kind of hint, Baby?? Do we need to give you and Bird some time alone in the hottub?

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *helps D.W. with the video feed*

    oh THIS is gonna be good wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know but it damn sure ain't her innocence*BVEG*

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "If you believe in the Hereafter,Then you must know what I'm here after"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •